Wednesday, December 20, 2006

sleep anyone?

Well, yesterday we had to skip playgroup cuz the little man was running a fever, snotty and coughing like he smokes a pack a day... He wanted to be held all day, but so did the squeaker... that was until they both slept for a couple hours... at the same time... Since the squeaker does nto usually take long daytime naps, i was not expecting this free time, and probably would have been smart if i had taken a nap. I, however, was sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for either one of them to wake up at any time. Well, once they both woke up, the both wanted to be held all afternoon again. Daddy couldn't have come home soon enough for my liking.

Anyway, the squeaker was up all night eating, and the little man was up all night coughing. It is now 6:30 am and we are all up for the day (not really liking this, however) and since the little man still has a fever, we are headed to the doctor. :( fun times all around. I am not sure how well I do on 3 hours sleep... guess we'll find out. I wish it was my birthday, then i could blow out my candles and wish for 2 sets of arms and an extra lap.

No comments: