Monday, June 09, 2008

Monday Musings

This is all I got, folks... when you have like 3 hours of interrupted sleep, you get this:
Maaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaa..... Help, out
Daaaaaaadddddddddaaaaaa..... Help, out
Maaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaa..... Help, out, help, out, out out, help, out
Maaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaa..... Help, out, help help help, out
Daaaaaaadddddddddaaaaaa..... Help, out
Maaaaaaammmmmmaaaaaa..... Help, out


Translation: Mommy, Daddy. I would love it if you would take me out of my crib this instant. I would rather stay awake all night, poking your eyeballs while you are trying to sleep, thank you very much.

The very amazing thing is that Little Man did not wake up in the night with all the ruckus... but, he did get up at 5am because he had to pee... and it was light out, so he thought he would just stay up. Fun times over here -- wanna sleepover?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe I should reconsider the livng arrangements when you get here?