- 1 Push wagon repaired - new bottom required after I smashed the original (It was sabotage, by the way) - required a trip to Home Depot with all three children to get appropriate piece of fiberboard cut to size* (was not quite "to size"- used file to sand edges down, took too long, so used dremel and went much quicker but not quite straight... kids won't care)
- 1 Toilet cleaned (didn't I JUST clean it? -- and now I ran out of toilet cleaning supplies)
- 1 toilet seat replaced and old nasty seat properly disposed of in outdoor trashcan (new toilet seat purchased from Target since I was unable to access toilet seat row at Home depot for the length of the visit and did not want to wait for them to remove the blockade)
- 2 boys properly scolded for peeing all over the bathroom after it had just been cleaned (not the first reprimand of this type)
- 1 princess dressed in adorable tu-tu outfit (which was exchanged at Babies R Us yesterday for a 24mo size... 24 MONTHS... she isn't even ONE! - Such a big girl.
- 8 audio books uploaded to iPod shuffle for Little Man
- 0 videos uploaded to Blackberry because after 2 hours, I still can't get it to work. I need to do more research or stop using free software to convert files and break down and spend $30 to do it right and quickly.
- 1 soccer game watched while making pancakes and eggs -- WOO HOO USA
- 1 paper mache lady bug partially created, with some minor mishaps and should finish up tonight - hopefully
- 2 grocery store visits because even with a list, I still miss things, or just like hauling 3 kids to the store.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Productivity - Day 2
No day 1 post... sorry -- it didn't get done yesterday. Sometimes I am productive... though mostly I feel like I am just treading water. Yesterday and today were a couple of those "Productive" days.
at 2:38 PM