Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slacker Mom and Sleepover

My brand not-so-new title. I blame my kids and work almost entirely. It is perhaps 3%, well, i can go as far as 12% my fault - lack of exercise, staying up too late (partial blame to the kids), not eating well.

Evidence:
- no blog updates for days/weeks
- not recording (in any way shape or form) Little Lady's milestones
- yelling WAY too much at my wild and crazy children (yes, all three are wild and crazy - lucky me)
- falling out of touch with friends
- avoiding healthy eating and exercise like it is my job
- needing to make various appointments for various things and just not doing it
- not having fun with my kids as much as I want to
- I am not sure when I last read a book
- purposefully forgetting to use the video camera because it is a hassle

That is plenty for now.

So I don't further drag myself into the pits of despair, tonight we are having a sleepover in our room, complete with brand new jammy pants (courtesy of yours truly) for the boys:



We figured that Little Lady needed to get used to being in the peapod before we took off camping and hoteling this summer. We also figured, since daddy has a long meeting first thing in the morning (before our wake-up time), this would be a great opportunity to hang out and be silly. Of course, all the kids went to bed at different times, but they are all asleep and we are soon to follow.

No comments: