Friday, July 02, 2010

Gross

So, routine "quick" trip to the grocery store - with all three kids-- and half way through the store I was getting suspicious about all the chocolate cake I kept stepping on. So, finally I peeked into the car cart, where both boys (who were surprisingly good) sat, and found one boy covered with chocolate cake. Hands and face, completely covered. Since I had not given them anything to eat, and I had not gone through the bakery section, the only conclusion I could come up with is that someone had left a partially eaten cupcake in the cart. Plus, I saw the cupcake paper in the bottom of the car. Well, who knows how long it had been there, but it is now all over Vons. Unfortunately, the store employee didn't get my "wink wink" and was not as upset as I would have hopped for the huge mess we made. :( Oh well.

Lessons leared:
1. Check all nooks and crannies in the cart before children enter
2. bring paper and pen everywhere to write a note to store employee for desired reaction to child's apology
3. Cross finger and toes that my children's immune systems can handle anything!

No comments: