Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sneaky Busy Month

February always sneaks up on me. I don't know if it is that I am finally relaxing after the holidays that I just don't pay attention... or what?! Anyway, apparently it is February. I am glad it is, too... lots going on!

  1. My BEFRI's* birthday is in Feb and I think I might get to a quick visit with her (and her hubby) this month (see #3 below)
  2. T-ball starts! Little Man is a little anxious because he isn't sure he can hit the ball off the tee. He is all about hitting, throwing, and (working on) catching, but the tee... oh dear. he gets very nervous. He 90% of the time will hit the tee vs the ball. We tell him "practice, practice, practice" but we'll see how it goes. :)
  3. We are going on a trip sans kids. Holy Cow! This is the first time we have left all three. Wait, we haven't been away from our kids, together, since July 2006. We went overnight for our anniversary while my in-laws watched LM. We lived in VA at the time and it was hot, humid, and I was pregnant. We walked around a cool part of Richmond, but I was cranky, hot, tired, and pregnant. Oh, and I was tired and pregnant. Sounds like a blast, eh?  Sooooo, I am really looking forward to this trip. We are headed up to San Francisco for 2 nights. I can hardly wait! Oh, and as mentioned earlier, we will hopefully get a quick visit in with our friends.
  4. Jake's bday is in February. I love birthdays!
  5. Valentine's day is in February! Enough said.
  6. I have a dentist appt, eye doctor appt, haircut, and have scheduled several other needed appointments for my children. Not all great and exciting things in this one, but... I am going to feel SO productive at the end of this month. THAT is a good thing.

Man, I am tired just writing all this!

*Did you have those heart necklaces when you were in middle school...? One side said "BE FRI" and the other said "ST ENDS"... maybe I was the only one?

No comments: