Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hurry up and wait....

Right now we are hurrying up to wait... We have decided to put our house on the market -- which we are informed is very 'cold'. Apparently that means, we'll be lucky if someone buys our house before summer is through. So, we are in the midst of packing up 'clutter', making minor repairs (that we have now prioritized), and cleaning cleaning cleaning! All this and then we will have to keep it like this and just wait for someone to come in and say, WOW! So, if you know anyone interested......

The past few naptimes have been sooooo busy, I haven't had a second to write. I was amazed to find out it had been 10 days since I last posted. Time flies even when you aren't having fun, I guess. My job for today is to finish packing boxes of clutter. Amazingly, we already have 14 boxes full. Thank goodness we got a larger storage unit!

Oh, and if there is any World Cup Soccer on, my progress might be hindered some. :)

No comments: