Monday, June 04, 2007

Updates galore

1. As a matter of closure, I think I should give a quick update on potty training with the Little Man. He is potty trained (for the most part). I know I posted something a while back about giving up and trying again later, but I chickened out and stayed with the big boy underwear for fear of driving us all crazy. It has worked out quite well, I must say. I think we are in the perfect potty training state right now. I take the Little Man to the potty when it is convenient for me and he goes. He is able to hold it for long periods of time without a problem. Occasionally we will have accidents that appear to be out of spite (if it is possible) or when he is not feeling well. Other than that, we are great on that front... with #1 and #2! Yah!

2. The Squeaker has been sleep lady shuffled and I no longer have to hold him or be anywhere near him for him to fall asleep. (again, this is most of the time) We now close his door and he'll put himself to sleep. If we time it right, it is about 15 minutes of playing in his crib and cooing with maybe one last small cry out before falling asleep. If we don't time it right, there is more crying involved, but it is usually not constant or hard, just protests and testing to see if he gets rescued or not. It is going quite well -- we are sooooooooooooooo happy with our results!

3. Our house is on the market (has been for about a month and a half) and not selling. The market around here is REALLY slow and we are having a hard time competing with the 300 other homes near us for sale. It is clean and the yard looks wonderful, however, so that is nice for us to enjoy. Also, the pool was FABULOUS on Friday afternoon.

I believe that is all the updating I have at the moment.

1 comment:

halfoz said...

The joys of little ones. WB is off watching Biscuit today. She made new play dough last night for fun and games.