Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Changing things up a bit

So, apparently we are changing things up a bit. This go round we are going to have a real, live baby... dundududah... girl. I honestly can't believe it. I was pretty convinced I was only able to have boys and raise boys. And now a girl to shake things up. Crazy! What in the world are we going to do with a girl? She had better like legos, star wars, super heros, and racecars. That's all I have to say. I am not sure we can fit anything else in the house. Or afford anything else. :) Anyway, we are pretty excited and now we get to start thinking about names. Yeah!

1 comment:

sactownkid said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! And on a side note, I am going to a baby shower in a few weeks for a friend who has THREE boys and #4 coming soon is a girl. Thank goodness!! Hooray for little girls!