Thursday, June 18, 2009

What to Do?????

I found my camera. Woo Hoo
I took two or three pictures. Horray.
My camera stopped working. Boo.

What am I going to do? If I run out and get a new camera, my current one (which is lovely, by the way) will start working again. :( If I don't get one, I will go into labor tonight and miss the most important day of our little girls' life... Oh, and we can't buy a camera because we need a washing machine that cleans the clothes instead of making them dirtier. I don't know how that is possible, but it is.

1 comment:

Melissa H said...

I would totally loan you a camera if mine wasn't also on deaths' door. My advice, find/borrow a film camera and buy film so you don't miss the big day. Lots of folks have a film camera they will loan you--ask via facebook! Heck, maybe someone will even loan you a digital!