Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Five Months Old

And so dang CUTE! Our dear little lady is quite an active little thing, too. She can't stand to be held for too long. She leans over as if to jump right out of your arms. Then, you put her down and she rolls around, playing with toys and cooing... man, to have that life! ;) Anyway, she is growing well and just a beautiful baby. I am constantly amazed at how much she is able to do. I guess I was feeling bad for her, being shuttled here and there all the time. I have not been able to sit one-on-one with her, 5 hours a day, just cooing and staring (um, I never did that with Little Man, I promise ;)) How in the world is she able to do all these fancy tricks? What a clever and highly motivated little girl. She will DEFINITELY be able to keep up with her brothers!!!

Also, the way she "talks"... hysterical. It is like she is a possessed little thing! I really need to get out the video camera.

Oh, and those pudgy little thighs! man, oh man!!!

No comments: