Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time for a Break

Good news, no school for a week. Bad news, no school for a week. In our school district, there is no school for the whole week around Thanksgiving. I guess it is good, in theory... people might want to travel for more than 3 days. But, for those of us just hanging around the ole house, it just means more time at home. I am sure it will go by quickly, and I won't miss having to rush the boys through breakfast before we have to head out the door in the morning... but I have a feeling that I am going to love November 30th when school resumes.

I was hoping to do something fun this week... I will have to get some more rest so that I can wrestle these kids out of their jammies and on to the aquarium or the beach or wherever our free days take us! Too bad Daddy's work does not have the same vacation schedule as our schools do.

No comments: