Friday, December 04, 2009

Swamped

I am swamped with work, life and my need for sleep. Catcha in a week or so.

Oh, okay, I have been a slacker with my posts, but really and truly... no sleep and too much to do, no time to sit and blog. But, I am not procrastinating as I have 4 reports to write and all three kids are asleep.. I should be doing my work... but oh, guess what? Guess where I am going next weekend??? I am taking Little Man and Little Lady and heading east for some visiting. Little Lady gets to meet Grandma and Grandpa Cockrell. And, as she is only 5 months old, I am guessing Grandma and Grandpa are slightly more excited than she... BUT, I know Little Man is going to have a hard time keeping his excitement in for much longer. As it gets closer, he is getting more and more rambunctious. He tells nearly everyone where we are going and how much fun it will be. We bought a gift for Uncle Will for Christmas and he wanted to see if we could bring it with us so he could open it and (oh, darn, can't give it away on here)... enough said, he is just really excited! I am starting to feel bad that we will only be there for a couple of days. Unfortunately, school/work/airfares dictated when our trip would be, but I know we'll have a good time. We will even have time to see a couple of friends up in northern VA. yipee! The only downside to the trip (other than it will be FAR too short) is that Daddy and Squeaker won't be joining us... oh, and i booked a red eye on the way there and a 7 am flight on the way back. Silly silly silly me. Should be fun and completely exhausting. ;)

No comments: