Monday, March 12, 2007

AUGHHHHHHHHH

Actually, maybe it is more like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE??? It is a very loud scream. I am not sure if I am going to be able to convey my frustration in any other words... especially that I would have time to type. :) So, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
I am hoping that this week goes better than this weekend went, and I can't imagine that it wouldn't, it really can ONLY get better! Long story short, our weekend consisted of lack of sleep, refusing to eat, screaming (not mommy) and lots of carpet cleaning. It was a fun fun weekend! I will spare you the details, but suffice it to say, I am pretty sure it can't get worse. I am so confident, I am not going to knock on wood. Hope you had a more pleasant weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

There's definitely something to be said for hardwood floors. Hope your good streak continues!