Monday, April 02, 2007

A not so great start to the week

I am not sure how to start this one. ... Maybe with the shower drain regurgitating laundry water, orange peels and raw sewage. Or, maybe with our wonderful night rest? I guess I will skip over the plumbing issue since that always leads me to want to get the heck out of dodge. I will jump ahead to our early morning.

The Little Man woke up a minimum of 4 times last night starting at 2am. I am not sure of all the wake ups due to being asleep and/or taking care of the Squeaker. (Yes, I did say asleep and taking care of squeaker) The Little Man needed water, to cry, some more water, and to get up and play. The Squeaker needed to be up at 4am. He had to eat twice in a row, then got mad and bit me several times because there was no more milk. He wanted to blow razzberries at me and pull my hair, eat his feet, and roll around. He refused to go to bed without a fight. So, we hung out on the couch in the living room, playing, with my eyes closed, until he fell asleep at 6:30. Oh, and The Little Man was up for good at 6:35. :) I sure wish I was able to drink as much coffee as Daddy, or better yet, go to work like Daddy to get away from the inevitable whining.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

Posts like this remind me that being a SAHM ain't always all it's cracked up to be :) Guess I'll keep the paycheck for now.