Monday, April 16, 2007

Tickle Tickle

The Squeaker is the most ticklish little baby I have met. I can touch his stomach when changing his diaper and he wiggles away with a squeak and a giggle. It is great. I have not yet found a part of him that isn't ticklish! :)


On another note, the Squeaker's baptism is May 6th. I have given up on finding an outfit that I like that fits him. He could wear the Little Man's, however, the Squeaker is older and bigger than his brother was when he was baptized... hence the search for a new outfit. If I had been a smart mommy, i would have scheduled the baptism according to when he fit into the outfit we already had. So, last night I found a pattern at Joann's and some fabric. I will make one. It will be the first time I have really sewn in a good long while. Hope the old machine still works.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

I can't wait to see it!! (I'm sure ga-mommy will help in a pinch, that's why they invented Fed Ex)