Wednesday, July 16, 2008

8 down, many, many more to go

It is our 8th wedding anniversary today and it is really amazing to think back at the start of all this craziness and imagine what the heck we were thinking. I mean that in jest, but seriously, there is no way we could have thought up all that has happened to us over the past several years. We have had many wonderful moments, that is for certain. And, looking back, really, that is all I can remember. I know that there have been some stressful and trying times, but more often than not, those are cloaked by the truly exciting moments in our brief history together. This year has been particularly stressful, but we have managed to remain each others best friend through it all. Sometimes we don't have the energy to talk to each other, but still, best friends.

Thanks and Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Grandma West said...

hi kristy and jake !!! Gee whiz i must be getting old. I FORGOT YOUR ANNIVERSARY I AM SORRY BUT IT SEEMS THIS YEAR I REALLY FORGOT MOST OF THE BIRTHDAYS. I DID REMEMBER SEAN'S GRADUATION THO.

ANYWAY HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY !!!
LOVE GRANDMA