So, I am happy to report some progress on some issues we have been having at home... quick and dirty like, since I need to get some cleaning done before I crash:
1. GI issues resolved for 3/4 people in the house... the 4th can fend for himself -- woo hoo
2. Shouldn't even be thinking this but -- Squeaker went to bed without getting up ONCE in his big boy bed tonight. Woo hoo woo hoo
3. Both boys did very well at school today -- hooray... perhaps our crankiness was too MUCH family time. ;)
4. Little Man decided this afternoon that all his pee should go in the potty. Horray, horray
5. Sleep still needed by everyone, but we all seem to be in better spirits (some with the help of spirits. ;) Kidding, sort of... well, coffee helps too)
6. I found the cutest tuxes for the boys today and I just need to find out how to copy the vest or tie or both in victorian lilac. -- I guess a consult with the bride and groom is in order first.