Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Television

I go through phases of watching television. I can go a while 'watching' nothing but Little Einsteins. I can also watch TV every night for hours (until I pass out at 9pm). I think I am in one of the TV watching phases. Unfortunately, I have also been eating a lot of goodies and been really tired. This is not a good combo. So, I decided to watch the biggest loser and try to motivate myself to exercise. I know I can't do a lot of exercising in my "current state", but I am going to get off my heiny... right after this show! :) So, what can't you stop watching?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

top chef is over so my wednesday nights are open again ;)

krisfun said...

Melissa and I share the same thoughts sometimes.
Wednesdays were formerly Project Runway, and as of late Top Chef.
Now what do I do?