Friday, January 07, 2011

Evil Momma

Recent conversation with Squeaker:

Me: Squeaker, no hitting, time out.
Squeaker: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (at the top of his lungs)
Me: silent
Squeaker: Runs away screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Me: silently points to time out spot
Squeaker: goes to sit and glares at me. Shouts NOOOOO, Momma! No!
Me: walks away
Squeaker: wiggles away from his time out spot to play with toys
Me: calmly puts him back in his time out.
Squeaker: NOOOOOO! Evil MOMMA!
Me: What? Do you really think I am an evil momma?
Squeaker: No, mommy, I love you so much. crying
Me: thoroughly confused by the emotional lability.
Squeaker: says calmly, "Is my time out all done?"
Me: not yet. You just started.
Squeaker: NOOOOO, EVIL MOMMA!!!!!

I am not kidding, this is real live crazy over here. :)

No comments: