Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where is my money tree?

I suppose since I am not working, I should be a little more frugal... but no. I decided that this was the time I needed my new wedding band (I had been waiting for 2 years with much buggin' going on), a new tent (since it might be next to impossible to go camping with the Little Man in our two person (barely) backpacking tent), an air mattress (because a 7 month pregnant lady can't sleep on a bed comfortably, let alone the ground - while camping), and this wonderful stroller. We sold our single jogging stroller this weekend since we needed to get a double before baby #2 and let me tell you what a challenge that was.

My husband's only requirement was that it wasn't double-wide, mine was that it wasn't double-long... so, stackable was the only option left. So, if I want that money tree... I have decided that I need to invent a more cost effective option to the double stroller dilemma that I am sure I am not the only one to face.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

stacked babies! how funny (and convenient!) Let me know when you find the money tree, I want to pick some.