Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh what a wonderful day

I am not sure who to thank but I need to thank someone... We had such a wonderful day, I am waiting to wake up and find that it was a dream. We went to Legoland today, and all three kiddos (my two and a friend) slept in the car there -- including my little squeaker who hates the car and has had 4 silent car rides in his life (he is 3 mos old). The kids were fantastic at the park and on the way home the two older ones slept while the squeaker enjoyed the ride silently. It was BLISS! It was amazing how well the kids did, riding in the wagon together, riding the rides, and just enjoying the scenery without buggin each other (too much). To top it off, it was warm and sunny the whole time too. It was a wonderful, amazing, and peaceful day! Let's do it again!!!!!

2 comments:

halfoz said...

I hope there are pictures of the event. I know a grandpa who would like to see them. Yes Toyotas are great. The RAV is home with the youngest off in Asia

Anonymous said...

It was a fun day. Thanks!!