Sunday, February 04, 2007

Oh dear, I am liking my minivan

I have been pretty adamently opposed to minivans --- not their existance, but my use of said vehicles. I think they are great and useful, but have been turned off by them ever since my mom's minivan when I was in high school. I am sure there were only 3 made before they were taken off the market because no one bought them (due to their hideousness). For those who are interested, it was a Nissan Axcess... and if you can find one on the road, you should win a prize. Anyway... we rented a minivan on this trip. As noted previously, we did not like the first minivan we rented. Luckily, we were able to trade it in for another which we totally love! Of course we love it, it is a toyota. I am in love with toyotas. They are great. I can't believe how wonderful this minivan is. Don't worry, though, I am keeping my Highlander... but my next car just might be the Sienna...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hate to say it but I think the sienna is the way to go....I'll still be your friend if you drive a minivan