Thursday, March 27, 2008

GaMommy Update

We have been loving having GaMommy around this week. Little Man is certain that she came just to play with him any chance she might get. Squeaker thought that she was a fine substitute the other morning when Mommy was able to escape for a few hours undetected. It has been mild weather the past couple days so we have been outside, inside, and running around town and all that with our GaMommy... what could be better??? I must say, too, that it appears that having that much excitement in our house seems to have done Little Man some good... he has been sleeping past 7:00*. That is a feat we have been trying to accomplish for a very long time! Who knows what today has in store, but it is bound to be full of, "GaMommy, let's play" or "GaMommy, do you want to play a game with me?"

Off to WAKE UP my sleeping babes as we have places to go and people to see! Oh, how I hate that I have to do this.


*Usually, LM is awake before 7, but stares at his clock (with the minutes blocked out) until the 6 changes to a 7. At the very moment that happens, we either hear a faint, "It changed to a 7! I am awake!" or the pitter patter of little feet climbing down the ladder of his bunk bed, and he stealthily walks into our room without waking Squeaker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I never thought he would ever be worn out! Impressive! - Aunt Em