Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back at work

So, it occurred to me that I didn't start working again after LM and Squeaker until they were over a year old. And, poor Little Lady is being torn from her mother's arms before she is even 2 months old. POOR THING!!!!! I am glad to be at work and soooo thankful that I work for an employer that is so incredibly flexible to allow me to work just one day a week. I am even more thankful that my mom, wonderful GaMommy, is able to arrange her schedule to watch the kid(s) while I work... it sure does make everything just so much easier. And, since it is the beginning of the year, I have had to work 2 days in a row, and am now more confident than ever that one day a week is just right for me!

Just a heads up, I will be sobbing in my lap for the next 12 hours, as my boys will be starting Kindergarten and Preschool respectably. :( Sigh.

No comments: