Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yay, Mail!

What an exciting mail day... I finally purchased and received my brand new camera. It is so cute and small. I decided to go with Canon, since I loved my last one (that I apparently broke) so much. I found a good deal it when I was searching for searching around for something unrelated to this camera. I got distracted. And purchased my camera. My cute little green camera!



Now, I don't have to worry about breaking my mom's camera anymore and having to replace two. And, I have a cute green camera that fits right in my pocket without a problem.

Another exciting bit of mail came, a package from a dear college friend who apparently has nothing better to do with her time than make quilts. Check out this quilt:



Adorable! And... it adds a nice balance to all the pink we have accumulated in our house in the past month. THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

krisfun said...

Hey, if I was really on top of it, it would have been finished and given to you when she was born...I'm glad you like it!