Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Soooo Big!

I don't know how big she is, but seems like Little Lady must have doubled in size in the last 2 weeks. I am not sure what happened to my newborn, she has turned into a full on baby. :( I have decided that I am going to have to keep track of her milestones online since I am one full baby book behind. Having stuff packed up for years doesn't promote task completion over here! Squeaker should have his baby book done by the time he is 18... and, Little Lady, I just hope you get one. Right now I am thinking I might start an online journal or blog for the sole purpose of milestone tracking... however, I can barely keep up this little blog these days. I am hoping that changes, though.



This thing looks so yummy... I keep seeing it fly in front of my face. Must focus to get in mouth...



Sweet Success

No comments: