Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pitiful

This is pitiful. I am a terrible blogger. Actually, I am not so sure I am considered a "blogger" per-say, perhaps just one who occasionally likes to post lame comments on a blog. And, apparently, by occasionally, I mean rarely. :( I just realized I could not remember the last time I posted anything on this blog-o-mine. That is not good. Just my way of starting 2010 with a bang, right!!!!

Let us begin again, shall we?

Hey, Happy Twenty-Ten!!! It is day ten and I am pretty sure it is going to take at least 200 more days until I remember to write 2010. I have been remembering after I write the second zero in 200...oh, shoot. Then, I have to go back and erase, cross out or just try to squeeze that "1" between the "0's". :)

So, New Years resolutions not already broken:
1. Go on more dates -- with husband, of course. Check.
2. Exercise more. Definitely not exercising LESS... so far, so good.
3. Yell at kids less. Pretty sure I am 50/50 on that one. Some days I am much better... others, not so much. Haven't given up hope. And, I am thinking a bit more in the sleep department will help this one. Speaking of which:
4. Go to bed earlier. Aside from a late night date fiasco (see resolution #1), I have been doing pretty good. Trying to be in bed before 10. And, I probably would have been in bed tonight before 10 if I hadn't remembered my slackerness on this blog.
5. Learn that there are some words that you just can't make up... i.e., "slackerness"


Here is to a new year and a clean slate!

1 comment:

Grandma West said...

yEAH KRISTY !! YOU RE OFF TO AGOOD START YOU HAVE WRITTEN DOWN WHAT YOU THINK YOU WILL OR WANT TO DO. I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE THAT.