Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You mean I have to vacuum regularly?

Man, that is just one more thing to put on my to do list. Maybe I need to hire a cleaning lady??? Naw, we'll just hope that dear Little lady just won't be putting found things in her mouth... Oh, shoot, she is 6 months old and that is what 6 month olds do. So, vacuum it is. I am quickly training Little Man how to do it. And, currently he enjoys it and he is just oh so thorough - as any 5 year old would be, right?!

Also on my to do list, everything else cleaning related. :) I have found having 3 kids is fun, yet exhausting. But, the biggest surprise is that it is very, very difficult to get things done. This is hard for me. I hope I can figure it out soon - you know, before mushrooms start growing in our bathroom*.

*Remind me sometime to tell you this story.

1 comment:

Grandma West said...

tHIS PICTURE IS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE. I LOVE IT AND WILL PRINT ITTO SHOW ALL MY CRONIES. I LOVE TO SEE THAT YOU ARE REALLY ENJOYING YOUR 3. THEY ARE AND WILL BE WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE AND STRESS'