Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The "Busy" Season

Seems like there are weeks of nothing, and weeks of everything all at once. This past week has been one of the latter. Amidst graduations, baby showers, and friends/family visiting, we have managed to recover from our illnesses and are back in action.

The little man has become more attached to his friend Lily... We babysat Lily overnight and the two munchkins had a BLAST!!! The little man cried when she left in the morning. Sooo sad!!! Luckily, not 2 hours later, he was back with his little buddy while mom and dad attended a graduation. I hear that when he awoke, he did not call out for mom or dad, but of his buddy, Lily! How precious is that.

In true "busy season" form, my mom is visiting for about a week and a half. We are all headed to Boston this weekend to visit my brother. Meanwhile, I need to be writing more reports for work, as I only have about 4 weeks left before I 'quit' again. Then, when we return, friends are moving, summer events are accumulating, and swimsuit season begins...

We are going to need all the naps we can get coming up, I am afraid!

2 comments:

Melissa Haworth said...

That is so cute that he has his first best friend! I hope Biscuit finds a friend as nice as Lily! Good luck keeping up with all the stuff to do.

Melissa Haworth said...

P.S. A new blog for you http://kiddley.com/ you'll like it, a new kid project every day