Tuesday, May 09, 2006

He DID it!

The Little Man is officially a once a day napper. That used to be not such a good thing, but for the past 3 days, we have been blessed with 2+ hour naps. Today he topped the chart with a 3 hr nap!!! You can only imagine the things that I was able to accomplish during our nap! I imagined them, and then proceeded to join the little man in slumberville. It was like HEAVEN! What I should have been doing was writing reports for work... but there is always tomorrow. (or, tonight, when I decided to add to my new obsession - the blog- instead of being productive.)

So, since I am feeling guilty, this will be a short one. I hope you are more productive than I have been today!

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

Congrats on the nap! We got in a 2.5 hour nap on Saturday and holy crap can you get a lot done in that much time. we mostly shoveled the yard.