Friday, May 05, 2006

Clean house, at last

Today, we are blessed with two naps. this morning was long enough to clean the kitchen and vacuum the house. I still need to de-clutter... I need to clean out the office/craft room to turn it into its third use... the guest room. I still have 3 weeks to clean it out, but I fear it might take that long. I am going to pull out the sewing machine and put it on the kitchen table, so while i am cleaning, I can complete a few projects. So, cleaning off the kitchen table becomes a priority.

Before we do any of this, though, it is time to finish packing up my winter clothes... and summer clothes... and make way for maternity clothes. It is true that you 'pop' faster with the second... note to self, after baby #2, do MORE situps!!!

I hope this is a long nap.... sleep tight little man.

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

ok, I wish my house was clean. It keeps dropping to the bottom of the to do list. I guess when baby starts to crawl I will have to learn to vacuum again!