Thursday, January 04, 2007

Neb time

I guess it should have been expected, and I should give in to the idea that I am going to be drugging my children for years to come... I took the Squeaker in to the pediatrician today to get checked out because his cough is still quite yucky and he sounded like he was still wheezing. Sure enough, he has now joined his brother in the ranks of wheezers. We will be doing the nebulizer every 3 hours until we return to the pediatrician in the morning. Poor little guy!

If you want to find a silver lining, we already had the meds at home so I didn't have to go fill a prescription and pay another copay. :)

On a side note, it really isn't fair that the squeaker won't sleep in the car. He has gone 2 mornings without napping well or at all. Tomorrow will be 3 days, since we will be headed out mid-morning... at the exact wrong time! :(

Sorry for the venting. it had to be done. I feel better now.

No wait, I don't feel better... I am also sick, and as it turns out, Daddy is getting sick again too. I can't wait for winter to be over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about all the nebulizing going on. That's gotta suck but at least the squeaker is too young to _really_ fight it. Right?