Friday, April 18, 2008

18 months

Happy 18 month birthday, Squeaker! Wow, I can not believe that he has already been in our lives for a year and a half. Time sure does fly when you are chasing children around. We had his checkup yesterday and he is perfect in every way... no, it is not just me, the pediatrician told me he was, so it is official. As a birthday gift, I am sending him back to daycare today. I think that he must have forgotten how to nap at home in the last week. He was so exhausted yesterday, he fell asleep on the way to pick Little Man up from preschool, and that was all he slept... a whole 10 minutes. So, since he apparently loves sleeping at daycare, off he goes for a much-needed rest. And, me, well, I am off to search for a new oven - um, yah, don't ask.

Oh, and here are a couple pictures:


Squeaker having a not so good time at the doctor's office.


Little Man telling me how sad he is that there is no more coffee with cherry pie and chocolate and peanut butter in it. He ate it all. So sad.

No comments: