Friday, April 11, 2008

Just when you think you had enough for one week/month...

We finally gave up on our house selling, and decided that I would go back to work part time. I have been wanting to work for a while, but we were waiting to move. Since that didn't appear to be happening, I went on a search for daycare for the boys and posted my resume online. Apparently, there is an OT shortage because a bunch of opportunities were presented to me within days. The boys were on 3 wait lists each and things seemed to be hopeful. Then, I found out that timing just so happened to coincide with my previous employer's need for an OT, so... I will be starting May 5th. I told my boss I would accept the position at the end of last week. So, the VERY. NEXT. DAY, for those of you who haven't heard, we got an offer on our house... .... ... WHAT?!?! And, not only that, we might get another. And, after much shuffling, the boys are in a wonderful daycare/preschool setting at Daddy's work. We are incredibly grateful to all those who have been pulling for us, especially Grandma West who let us know that that she just put us in the prayer book at church. Thanks! I will keep you posted, but at the moment, we are not completely sure what the heck is going to happen, except that I am pretty sure I have a stomach ulcer.

No comments: