Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Season

Sorry for the lack of posting, things have been a bit crazy around here... all my projects to do while watching tv are still sitting there since I haven't even been close to a tv. Well, unless it was to put on a show for the boys so I could get just one thing done in peace. :) Anywho... I started at work, and am working 3 days a week. I have only been at the elementary school and already I think I feel comfortable enough there. It is the high school, that I start right after break, that I am worried about. I am sure it will be fine.

So, on another more festive note:

Jingle Bells a la Squeaker

Jingle Bells, Jesus came
all the way,
open sleigh.
Santa go on the sleigh.
Christmas Tree.
Hey!

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer a la Little Man

Rudolph the red nose reindeer
had a very shiny nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows
all of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names
all of them except for rudolph
join um in the reindeer games.
One froggy christmas eve
santa came to say, ho ho ho.
rudolph with your nose so bright
won't you guide my sleigh tonight.
then how the riendeer loved him
we'll go down in hisTOR EEEEEEEEE

(oh, and slightly off cue.. don't think he'll ever be a professional singer)

No comments: