Friday, October 06, 2006

Amazing his mommy on a daily basis

Sometimes it is amazing at how unpleasant the Little Man can be, but mostly it is at how cute and adorable, and smart, and clever he can be. The last few days have been filled with such moments. For example:

We really have to be careful with what we do and say, because the Little Man imitates most anything... Like how mommy was sitting on the couch.



Better watch what you say when driving. Luckily my favorite is growling at other drivers when the cut me off or do something stupid. And, the Little Man has picked up on this... so much so that he will growl when I am breaking hard while driving - apparently that is when i growl most. :)

He is such a big boy - I took him to the barber, where he usually sits on my lap. However, my lap is diminishing and I know he is going to have to do it on his own eventually, so why not start now... so we did. After a couple initial protests of, "Mommy, sit too", he sat there the whole time the barber trimmed his hair. And to top it off, at the end, tells the barber, "Thank you, Man." SOOOOOOOO cute!

1 comment:

Melissa Haworth said...

Sooo cute indeed. I love the barber shot (and the couch one). I'm dying to open Biscuit's gifts!