Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Countdown

25 days or less to the BIG day... and I am starting to wonder if this was such a smart decision. :) I know there is no turning back, and I really don't want to... but it is going to be 'interesting' for a few months. Some basic reality checks come when the Little Man requires 100% of my attention. For example, walking across the parking lot (with cars waiting for us to cross the street), he decides it would be an opportune time to collapse into a puddle of goo. I know you are supposed to ignore this kind of behavior so it will go away and not be an "issue". but, what do you do??? I just scooped him up, walked across the street, and realized later that I might have pulled a very thin and possible non-existent tummy muscle. How am I going to be able to do these things with an infant??? I am guessing that the Little Man will cut me some slack, and in the next 24 days, figure out that he can't do that, and all the billion other things he has to test out on us parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

25 days, oh my gosh!