Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My favorite age....

So far is NOT 2 years old. We aren't even 2 around here and I already don't like it... a lot! the Little Man has discovered how to do things that will definitely get attention (licking (filthy) windows, throwing his dinner plate upsidedown on the carpet (baked beans and marinated meat, by the way), and throwing himself to the floor in a fit if he decides something is not going according to plan). We are worried that 1. we'll have to scrape bugs and grease off his tongue for an hour each day to prevent calls to poison control, 2. we'll have to replace the carpet. and although that thought has entered our minds from day one, we do not have that in our financial plan and do not think it can be done before #2 arrives while house is on market, and 3. he is going to have a serious of concusions that will prevent him from earning his 3 doctorates and taking care of us in our old age. I think I liked the age just before this one the best... any of them! :)

Don't get me wrong, he is still as cute and adorable as can be, and his language development is amazing us each and every day... but, Mommy needs a break. Yeah for naptime. I am off to put my feet up and maybe doze for a while.

No comments: