Monday, October 30, 2006

The Big 2!

Hard to believe that 2 years ago I was walking around looking at furniture thinking I had consumed too much fondue the night before and was paying for it. Now, a couple years have past and I now have two little munchkins in our house and am having a hard time believing that I am a mommy times 2. When did that happen that I grew up and am now a 'responsible' adult?

Yesterday, we had some friends and family over to celebrate the Little Man's big day (a couple days early). He was so excited and totally got into the present thing. *Boy, Christmas is going to be sooooooo fun.* oh, except for the fact that he now really doesn't need any toys! When all the guests arrived, the Little Man could hardly contain himself - he wanted to jump right into his chair so that we could sing "Happy Birthday" and he could blow out the candle. I wish I could bottle up this excitement for birthdays and use it for my own. :) Adorable.

2 comments:

Melissa Haworth said...

he looks like such a big boy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

halfoz said...

Wow 2 years old and one 2weeks old?? Hard to believe it seems like just yesterday you were a GS learning how to backpack. Now you are camping with your own kids.