Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Musings

LM: Sometimes I run away from you. I don't know why I do it. Oh, yes I do. It is because I have lots of practice running. I like to run everywhere. I run on the sidewalk. I run in the stores. I run a lot.

Me: Yes, yes you do.
(he doesn't run away often, really... that is Squeaker's job these days... but apparently it was on his mind)

----

Squeaker wanted to add a musing as well:

Daddy came in to the bathroom and Squeaker was standing at the potty with his shirt pulled up and hips thrust forward toward the toilet.... "Pee pee," Squeaker chants. :) So, Daddy took his diaper off to see if he would actually go. He wanted to sit, and even helped to point certain things in a downward direction, just like he has seen his brother do. He sat for a while, and just as Daddy was going to take him off... he peed! How cute is that!!!! :)

No comments: