Sunday, April 26, 2009

Almost May

At the end of April, we are withdrawing Squeaker from daycare, and I will be cutting my work days down to 1 full day and 1+ partial days/week. I am hoping that he stops getting sick, and having that extra money in hand will be nice. I won't be working in June, as the school year comes to a close... and, I will be really, really fat by then. As such, starting June 1st, I will have both boys home to drive me crazy until the baby is born. I am excited to have time for them to get used to being at home together all day before the baby's arrival. I am also excited to get to spend time with them before I have to divert much of my attention to a wee little thing. I am not excited that I will be 9 mos pregnant and it will be warm and I will be uncomfortable, and just want this baby O.U.T. But, we can't have it all, right?

No comments: