Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stressing everyone out

I have officially turned in my title of awesome mommy as of 7am this morning and replaced it with evil caregiver. Bad morning in the parenting front. That is what happens when the 4 year old wakes up at 5:45 and you don't get much sleep because you are stressed about buying a house (or two). So glad LM went to school today or I might have just left him outside all day to fend for himself. Hey, there are avocados and oranges to eat, who needs more than that?

And, I have complicated the home buying decision and Daddy is not super thrilled with that. I hope that everything works out okay, but in the meantime, stress stress fret fret and stress more until we come to some sort of decision and we all get some much needed sleep.

On the lighter side of things, yeh, we found 2 houses we liked. at the same time. Should I mention that we have been looking for about 6 months and now we have found TWO in one week. Life sure has a funny way of 'happening' to us. Must be time to move, eh. :)

No comments: