Thursday, October 01, 2009

Terrible Mommy

So, usually, I send out a photo slideshow to friends and family... where I have to narrow down 300 some pictures to a reasonable number to view -- say 40-60. Sometimes I exceed that cuz my kids are so dang cute, but this month... a whopping 25 pictures. And, I have no excuse whatsoever. My new camera works and has been with me most of the time. My only excuse is that I am lame. This month will be more exciting, I am sure. I mean, come on, two birthdays... what more could you ask for. HOLY COW... BIRTHDAYS!!!!! When did this happen. We just moved here and just had birthdays. We are going to be 2 and 4 forever. No way anyone around here is allowed to grow up into a KID... aughhh... 5 years old seems old to me. Like the end of a child, toddler, preschooler, etc... and now a full fledged KID! Yikes. I am the parent of a Real Live KID.

Anyhow, I need to go tag some 300 or so items for the upcoming consignment sale while LL sleeps, LM at school, and Squeaker glued to the Great Mouse Detective. Have you seen this... so cute.

No comments: